(Colored xmas photo from Ostereich used in Sweden)
I’ve bee busy today wrapping xmas gifts. Didn’t you know that it’s xmas eve this evening? *lol*
It’s xmas Da Capo, the second xmas over here. We’re going to visit Mr L’s niece and her girlfriend this evening to exchange xmas gifts.
Once again this home turns over to Santa’s workshop… (…and we’re eating rice pudding as a real Santa!)
This is NOT my opinions, but I must admit that it’s kind of witty, so I share it with you anyway
A xmas tree is better than a man because:
- A xmas tree always stand.
- Even small branches gives satiesfaction.
- A xmas tree always look good even when the lights is on.
- A xmas tree is always pleased with it’s size.
- A xmas tree has cute balls.
- A xmas tree don’t get mad if you crush one of the balls.
- You can throw out a xmas tree when it begin to look bad.
- You don’t have to be stucked with a xmas tree year round.
So what do you guys have to come up with to balance this?