1. This is a Cruise announcement:
Today the admission round #1 to become an A-Team Cruiser start!
2. When it ends depend on how many applications we get. There will be an announcement at Monday with the first acknowledged new A-Team Cruisers.
3. Why apply to become an A-Team Cruiser?
- You’ll be guaranteed a “first class ticket” for the special cyber event we plan for sometime in 2007. We’re not really sure of when we’ll have time to make it happen, so we can’t book the date yet. But we’ll for sure have FUN!
4. You’ll be linked to in the front link list in our sidebar as A-Team Cruiser as well as in the ordinary blogroll A-Swab Team.
5. You’ll get some kind of mentioning of your blog in at least one of my posts, plus be guaranteed regular visits and crazy comments from me.
6. here will defenitely be a Cruise Ball Party. You might get other surprises from me too – you’ll never know… *lol*
7. Admission requirements:
You must be a regular cruiser here and start in the A-Swab Team ( se the right sidebar), which also means linking back here with an direct link (no meme). So let me know if you’re linking to us, but not see your link in either A-Team Cruiser or the A-Swab Team.
8. You must have been cruising with us for a while – or may have other qualities or skills we need urgently. You may suggest those qualities or skills yourself to us – use your fantasy!
9. You must be able to keep up the regular visits here for a long period at least and not only for meme posts like Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen or Photo Hunt.
10. Bonus admission points can be achieved by bribing the captain (me) in several ways: offering champagne, party’s, dedicate posts to Lifecruiser, writing about this admission round, writing other excellent posts with embarrassing photos, write comments on our posts that are crazy, fun, interesting or…..?
11. Send your application by email to lifecruiserteam at gmail dot com or answer directly in this post, whatever you feel is right for you.
12. Minimum details in your application is: Blog address, blog title, name or nicname of you, special skils or bribes you offer us or other fun or embarrasing things in your blog. Use your fantasy to make us believe that you would be fun or useful to have with us on this event
13. There will be held admissions rounds several times a year, but even elimination rounds to keep the A-Team Cruisers up to date. You will be excluded if failure to live up to the requirements, but is always welcome back again through another admission round.
♥ LIVE, ENJOY… LOVE… TO BE AN A-TEAM CRUISER!
NOTE: Every comment is equally welcome, even if you’re not participating in this Thursday Thirteen-thing, we ♥ LOVE all comments
Want to participate in Thursday Thirteen?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!