Ranked among the worlds Top 100 Travel Blogs Lifecruiser Travel Blog still is down to earth people, friendly and very curious when exploring the world with their almost too passionate hot interest in travel and photography.
If you have even the slightest interest in travel, you will for sure find many enjoyable pieces to read over here at Lifecruiser.com – even if you don’t want to travel there yourself. Anyone can benefit from the travel knowledge gathered in here, experienced or new travelers, young or old, there are always something to pickup that can be to your help.
Bo & Li have travel experiences and photos from over 30 countries (listed in the bottom of this post): Europe, North/South America, with unforgettable memories and amazing photos. Mainly writing about their own travel, but also other travel related subjects, giving advices or personal tips for the reader, whether you’re a backpacker, flashpacker or a pure luxury traveler. Sometimes just briefly, other times with humor or many facts baked into the post, but always with their honest opinion.
What makes Lifecruiser.com different from other travel sites is that they don’t only have knowledge of travel in general and delicious food, beers, Champagne/Cava, but their focus are also on Golf (Hcp 6,5) Resorts and Spa’s. Some of those topics is bound to show up more and more often, either in text or photos…
The Lifecruiser Travel blog has existed since April 2005 as a personal blog started by Bo & Li, but it rather early on developed to a travel focused blog since that’s what they’re passionate about – besides each other.
Short description: Friendly. Interested. Curious. Helpful. Humorous. Champagne-lovers. Giggly. Glued to the camera – and each other.
They have got a lot of mentions and awards by now, which they are very proud of. You’ll find them at Lifecruisers Nomino and award page.
Other words that have been said about Lifecruiser by other bloggers are:
- “Their posts almost always have beautiful photos and wonderful information about places in the world that many of us have never seen before and might never see. Reading their posts about Iceland and the natural hot springs and looking at their photos of lava flows and icy waters just seemed magical”.
- “They bring unique and creative elements to their blog, incorporates art, music, creative writing, photo’s and other beautiful visual effects into their site. Puts a unique spin on things and come up with new ideas. Artsy, funky, inventors and even sometimes rebels. Creative individuals who stand out from the crowd”.
- “Bloggers that has the natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. Good bloggers that effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello – all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship”.
Where you will find Lifecruiser work:
Lifecruiser’s articles are always scheduled to be pushed to different social networks as Facebook and Twitter (mostly travel related followers) at several different occasions spread over time.
Lifecruiser blog started already in April 2005 (with the same domain registrar as today) and has developed a lot during the years and continue to be better and better. The domain name is paid until April 2016, showing a real commitment and dedication to this blog.
Some of Lifecruiser’s featured travel articles/work:
- Article featured in the Abroad Travel Magazine (iPad Apple Newsstand)
- Has written a City Insider Guide for Cheapflights.ca
- City article featured at Knok.com’s 100 Cities
- Featured author at World Reviewer
- Author at Where I’ve Been
- Featured in the Alltop Top Travel Blogs
- Proud member at 9rules exlusive travel bloggers
- Has been Teachstreet’s featured travel expert blogger
Ranked in numerous Top 50 & Top 100 Travel blogs lists, several times nominated and finalist of the weblog awards and other awards. See our page Nomino & Awards.
Our photos has been used by a news site, a travel agency, in a travel guide tool, at archive.org, by private persons as a painting and in different photo competitions. For more information see Lifecruiser Photo Page.
Lifecruiser Travel Site Stats
Last time we did a check, Lifecruiser Travel Blog had the following statistics figures.
Pagerank: 4 (had 5 before & strive to get there again)
Page Authority: 58
Domain Authority: 51
Links: 14,446 from PRO only root domains
Alexa Rank: 61.367 – and up (fluctuating during travel)
RSS subscribers: 340+
Google + : 800+
Facebook Likes: 1500+
Visitor Pageviews: around 150,000/month.
Unique visitors: around 20,000 per month in the latest months, but it may vary. Usually there’s a peak during summer and Christmas/Holidays, last year in August we had 54,656 unique visitors, but that is perhaps not something that will be repeated every month…
Our visitors comes from all over the world
Thanks for supporting Lifecruiser’s Travel spirit by visiting and commenting, they appreciate it deeply and it’s a part of what makes them go on.
What makes you go on? Nothing so far? Their advice: Don’t hesitate! It will change your life forever. Just PACK YOUR BAG AND GO!
Lifecruiser ♥ Travel
Countries Visited by Lifecruiser